Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Confused is the state of my MIND

Confused was the pen name of my blog.

I was confused and I am confused about evrything around me.
Whether asking out my 1st crush which my best friend later did and i helped him doing tat.
Or deciding about my carrer.
I got 95percentile in GATE and a call from a german university and still i chose to join an IT firm.

Previously i didn't wanted to join MBA and now I wanna join the elite college of MBA.

I got decent marks in 10th but not good enough to get into the prestigious college where my friend took admissions. I would have taken admission in a gud CBSE school but i prefered taking addmission into the college where i don't have to attend college and will take up the coaching classes so that i can study for my entrance exams. But i didn't have that much clue that time that for evrything basic 12th marks is also required.

After learing the lesson and not getting into elite institute due to sectional cut off. But I got into top private college in Bangalore but that was not liked by mom. As everyone has an image about bangalore that only through donations you can study there.

I clearly enjoyed my 4 yrs of engineering life. 1st year I was concentrated on my studies but after that it was nothing. I use to enjoy the life, and I had my own terms.

But now things changed.. I cant be soo reckless and immature. I have gone through different phases friends who are very close to me know it very well. I just realised that I am still like a college going guy.. Its high time need to change my behaviour.

Right now I am again confused as I have to start preparation for CAT and GMAT.

3 comments:

  1. "No one really knows what they are searching for... "
    lyrics from "We Believe" by Good Charlotte.

    All the best for the exams. Believe. (and remember your GATE performance and call from German univ.) :)

    Another quote... i dont know the source though...

    Imagine that you are driving a car on a dark night on a long stretch of unlit road... You only have the car's headlights to see a few feet in front of you... You have to move ahead to see whats ahead... That's life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx malini :) :)
    All d best to U too :) :)

    ReplyDelete